? How long does the booking process take and what is involved?The booking process is generally long and tedious for both parties. During this process the jail is running the arrestee's name and social security for pending warrants in other states and cities. A copy of the arrestee's fingerprints is sent to the jail for comparison and identity verification of that individual; photographs are taken, booking numbers assigned, courts and appearance dates are set, along with the bail amount; which normally coincides with the charge (offense). ? What happens next to the defendant after he/she is booked? When can they be BAILED out of jail?
- Sometimes a defendant is released and no charges are filed.
- The defendant is released on his/her own recognizance (O.R), however, the person must make
- all court appearances or there will be a warrant issued and the process begins again.
- The defendant is released on BAIL BOND.
- No BAIL is set and the defendant must remain in jail until he/she goes to court.
If you Find yourself in a situation and need to Post BAIL. Call VEGAS BAIL.