To Expedite the Bail Process ...
1. Confirm which jail the defendant is in.
2. Is it a country, city or federal facility?
3. What is the defendants booking number?
4. What are the charges against the defendant?
5. Have the defendants full legal name and date of birth..
6. Who was the arresting agency?
7. If possible, try to determine the bail amount.
To serve & help those who have been arrested get back to their families and lives until their opportunity for justice in a court of law.
At VEGAS BAIL Bonds we are here to provide a service with positive results while dealing with a not-so-positive situation. All we ask in return is that clients adhere to the laws & complete their obligation to the courts until their bond is exonerated.
Our goal is a relationship of mutual respect & voluntary exchange, and at VEGAS BAIL Bonds we will always be professional, respectful & available to you 24x7
VEGAS BAIL Gets You Out Of Jail !!